Parts / Upgrades
- Newly designed aerodynamically efficient metal main blade control system, with high rigidity and superior control precision.
- New lightweight high precision main gear, with excellent balance and stability.
- The most optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio to achieve the most efficient power output and flight characteristic .
- New lightweight rigid metal main shaft bearing blocks.
- Integrated swash anti-rotation guide and gyro mounting platform.
- Brand new CNC machined metal tail gear box, with thicker side plates to increase rigidity. The more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly .
- Dual section battery mount for optimal CG position based on battery weight.
- 3K carbon fiber side frame and base plate, simple yet highly rigid for ease of maintenance.
- High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder lockingand control effectiveness.
- Newly designed rear mounted rudder servo mount, for pleasing aesthetic as well as improving side frame strength and protection to the rudder servo.
- High speed rated thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
- High efficiency torque tube drive.
- Additional radial bearing is added to the one way bearing block to ensure smooth rotation, and eliminate jammed one way bearing.
- High strength carbon fiber used on tail fins and tail boom supports.
- New lightweight landing gears.
- High grade airbrushed fiberglass canopy.
This kit includes
- T-REX 550E V2 3GX Kit (x1)
- Aluminum Tail Boom X1
- RCE-BL70G Brushless ESC x1
- 520 Carbon fiber blades X1
- DS610 Digital servoX3 set
- DS620 Digital servo X1
- 3GX Flybarless System X1 set
- 600MX Brushless Motor X1
- 90mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades X1 Set
You will also need
- Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver(7-channel or more)
- 6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 5200mAh
- Pitch Gauge
|Class||550 / .30|
|Autorotaion / Tail Drive Gear||131T|
|Tail Drive Gear||34T|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||254mm|
|Main Rotor Diameter||1188mm|
|Main Blades Size||520mm|
|Weight||1800g (with motor)|
|Flying Weight||Approx. 2800g|
You may also consider