Parts / Upgrades
Blades / Props
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- Brand new CCPM direct servo linkage design to eliminate the weight of double push-pull linkage system, enabling faster and more precise control reaction.
- Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks, allowing cyclic servos to be mounted directly onto the bearing blocks, which together with the composite material frame plates, creating a clean and uncluttered look.
- Utilizes composite carbon material integration technique on frame structure for ease of maintenance and high rigidity. Increased front opening area to allow for simpler battery installation.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Top mounted motor base bringing the motor's center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to cool the motor effectively .
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
- Utilizes high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
- Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
- New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation .
- Equipped with 750MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with ribbed case and fan to dramatically increase cooling effect, and improve overall power output.
- Brand new gear box with more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- High torque rated one way bearing base.
- High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
- High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
- Equipped with third bearing main shaft support to increase rigidity, meeting the needs of extreme 3D maneuvers.
- New lightweight landing gears.
- High grade painted fiberglass canopy with new 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism to simplify installation.
- New CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate.
This kit includes:
- T-REX 700E DFC Kits Set x 1set
- Aluminum Tail Boom x 1
- 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom x 1
- 690 3G Carbon Fiber Blades x 1set
- 750MX Brushless Motor(530KV) x 1
- 3GX Flybarless system x 1
- BL700H High Voltage Brushless Servo x 3
- BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo x 1
- Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC x 1
- 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades x 1set
|Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed ||Dual section battery mount ||nnovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into 3K side frame, providing easy battery access and protection |
|Brand new CCPM direct servo linkage design & new 750MX brushless motor. New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity ||Utilizes high spec M1 112T CNC helical main gear and M1 tail drive helical gear ||Utilizes composite carbon material integration technique on frame structure for CCPM servos |
|A7075-T6 Aluminum alloy material and CNC processed Metal Anti Rotation Bracket ||New CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate and precision CNC machined aluminum pieces including rudderr servo mount ||Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel |
|750MX(530KV) high efficiency, high torque brushless motor ||690 3G carbon main blades ||BL700H High Voltage Brushless Servo with CNC aluminum servo horns |
|BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo ||3GX Flybarless System||Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC |
You will also need:
- Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver(7-channel or more)
- 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh x 2
- 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh x 1
- Pitch Gauge
|Class||700 / .90|
|Autorotaion / Tail Drive Gear||104T|
|Tail Drive Gear||22T|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||281mm|
|Main Rotor Diameter||1562mm|
|Main Blades Size||690mm|
|Weight||2900g (with motor)|